Monday, February 22, 2010

Brief Synopsis of the Cast of Characters thusfar ...

"Reg" is Reg Auguste, the pilot I met through the Cessna Pilots Society who started this journey for me by agreeing to let me write his story and the story of his country and people. A man who graciously and kindly has agreed to be my host on this trip.

Judy Hoffman is the founder of the Art Creation Foundation for Children in Jacmel, Haiti. I will be talking with Judy soon. There is a good story regarding how we met in such a timely fashion; as promised I'll come back soon offering more details on the wondeful organization she and other caring people have created for some of the children in Haiti. I know she wouldn't argue with me if I said she wishes they could somehow wrap every child in Haiti that was in need, in their caring and supportive blanket right now. I know she would also agree however, that this is a situation where all anyone can do ... is all that they can do, whatever that might be - however seemingly small. I urge you to check out their link to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment